Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope that your new year so far has been a great one! All the fun is over...or is it?
There is nothing like a new year to wash away that old slate and start fresh. Whether you are making a resolution or a business plan, getting organized is the first step to starting the new year with a bang! I am no exception to this rule - I am taking this year and making a fresh start for my company and also for me personally.

With this new year, I am committed to keeping The Personal Gift Basket Company and our wonderful brand in the front, not slacking on keeping you posted on what's new and exciting with us.

Well, as the old saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding," and with that, I will sign off and get to work!

Best Regards
Lisa Paden
Owner

No comments:

Fiesta De Mayo

Fiesta De Mayo
The Personal Gift Basket Company's Booth at our Chamber of Commerce Fiest De Mayo Networking Event on Thursday, May 15th.

Spring Haus

Spring Haus
Great For Realtors!