Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's Been a While...

Hello everyone!

As you can see by the last time that I posted to my blog that I am not used to having a blog!

I am committed to updating and keeping you all informed as to what is going on with the The Personal Gift Basket Company from this day forward.

I hope that everyone had a wonder 4th of July with your family and friends. I love those holidays that draw up closer together. Bar-b-q and fireworks, family and friends are a great combination, don't you think?

So I guess until labor day arrives, it's back to the old grinding mill. As for the company - we are working on the August newsletter that will be coming to a mailbox near you next week. I hope that you enjoy the material and of course recipe.

So, I guess until next time...

Make it a great day!

Lisa

No comments:

Fiesta De Mayo

Fiesta De Mayo
The Personal Gift Basket Company's Booth at our Chamber of Commerce Fiest De Mayo Networking Event on Thursday, May 15th.

Spring Haus

Spring Haus
Great For Realtors!